HR Business Partner
We are actively seeking a permanent HR Business Partner to work with a well known non-profit organisation based in Central London. You will be expected to operate as a true Business Partner, building effective and credible working relationships with senior managers and employees alike. You will also work closely with People Advisers to manage and coach them and ensure that a high standard of HR service is effectively maintained.
- To work closely with senior management teams to advise them on effective approaches to help them achieve their strategy.
- Create solutions with the teams with which they work to ensure that people are recruited, retained, developed and managed successfully.
- Guiding and supporting managers through employee relationships – including restructures, redundancies, recruitment and redeployment.
- Ensuring ER cases are managed positively within agreed timescales with a consistent approach taken.
- The HR service delivery of the employee life-cycle managed to ensure it is of the highest quality, and ensure significant contributions are made to enhance the service continuously.
- Existing HR policy is updated and interpreted correctly and advice and support is provided to managers and employees on the practical implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes, employment legislation and best practice.