My client is a leading international law firm, looking to recruit a HR Manager to cover a 12-15 month fixed term contract (Maternity cover), based in stunning new offices in the heart of the City.
The HR Manager will be an experienced and credible individual, who will work closely with the team. The key duties will include:
- Provide advice on best practice for all Employee Relation cases including grievance and performance management
- Complete mid-year reviews
- Prepare presentations for the Associate Committee
- Work closely with partners on stakeholder management, chair meetings and review process
- Main point of contact for managers, supporting them with HR queries
- Run the appraisal process
- Implement new processes and policies
The HR Manager must be an adaptable individual with an open mind set. They must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business. They will be a positive and flexible candidate who is ready to get involved with the team and hit the ground running.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly