Head of Reward
Head of Reward, Manchester, c£60,000 plus excellent benefits, Permanent.
Our client, a large leading organisation who are going through an exciting period of change, now require a Head of Reward to join their HR team.
As Head of Reward you will report into The HR Director and be responsible for shaping, developing and rolling out the reward strategy across the organisation. Acting as a true strategic partner to the business you will be responsible for leading and developing the Reward strategy whilst actively improving existing compensation and benefits schemes and participating in a variety of Pay and Reward projects. You will shape and implement a Reward strategy that engages and facilitates a wide range of employees across the organisation whilst developing and maintaining relationships with managers at all levels. You will be responsible for coaching and supporting on all Reward activities including salary benchmarking, pay reviews, and pensions whilst collating market information to ensure the organisations incentive schemes are in-line with market trends.
An experienced and credible Reward professional, you have the ability to lead a team, build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels and have a proven track record of commercially adding value within a large unionised environment. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a large, ever changing organisation . Please apply with your CV or contact Anna Kelly on 07475 155128
Apply for Head of Reward
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Engineering / Manufacturing Director / Head / VP Reward Management jobs in Greater Manchester
- Logistics Director / Head / VP Reward Management jobs in Greater Manchester
- Manufacturing Director / Head / VP Reward Management jobs in Greater Manchester
- Telecommunications Director / Head / VP Reward Management jobs in Greater Manchester
- Utilities Director / Head / VP Reward Management jobs in Greater Manchester