A leading international law firm with stunning and centrally based offices, have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join on a 12-month maternity cover.
The HR Advisor will provide day-to-day HR Generalist support to the designated business areas and for the wider HR team, across the full employee life cycle. This position will also support the development and act as a mentor to some of the firms HR Assistants.
The key duties will include:
- Supporting the HR Manager to devise and implement HR policies or initiative into specific practice areas.
- Advising and coaching on tactical and operational HR matters such as performance management.
- Leading on appraisals
- Assisting with the implementation of the firm’s appraisal strategy, training needs requirements and other projects.
- Managing disciplinary, grievance and performance employee related issues.
- Seeking continuous improvement to the recruitment process.
- Working on projects end to end
The HR Advisor will be a professional HR Generalist, having gained the majority of their experience in a professional services or law firm environment. Having an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of employment legislation is essential, as is experience of handling ER issues end-to-end. Being able to build credibility with senior stakeholders from day one will be important in this role, so the HR Advisor will need to be a confident communicator, with the ability to handle HR issues and projects with minimal guidance. A CIPD qualification is highly desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly