We are currently seeking HRBP with focus on transformation for a well established NHS Trust in West London.
The right candidate must be happy to and available to work cross site around West London.
- To support the Site Lead Human Resources Business Partner acting as a strategic business partner, developing a thorough understanding of the wider business objectives within area and support the SLHRBP in contributing to the decision-making process within the to ensure that all workforce requirements are identified, support planned and delivered on a timely basis
- To play a key role in the continuous development and deployment of the Trust’s Equality and Diversity (E&D) agenda, working with Senior managers and staff to ensure E&D is embedded in all practice.
- Work with Workforce Data team to produce and analyse bespoke workforce data to support delivery and measure the effectiveness of HR interventions and policies and understand how to make further improvements within their use
- To work closely with senior managers on changing strategic goals with both an internal and external focus.
- To provide advice to managers across the Trust relating to talent requirements linking in with the SLHRBP and Head of Organisational Development, Talent and Engagement.
- Extensive experience in transformational HR, workforce transformation, introducing new roles
- You MUST have designed and delivered transformation such as TUPE transfers, reorganisation
- Experience and interest in areas of bullying & harassment – creating measures to prevent rather than coping mechanisms.
Please note that this role involves barely any ER casework. The focus in on transformational HR.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role, please apply or get in touch with me ASAP on 0207 747 7672