Interim Recruitment Officer/Advisor required for a large trust in South London. The role is for an initial period of 6 months with view to potentially be extended.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Complete recruitment checks to make sure compliance is obtained in a timely manner
- First point of contact for managers and candidates in regards to recruitment queries
What we are looking for:
- All applicants MUST have previous NHS experience.
- It is essential that you are competent using TRAC and ESR