Learning and Development Trainer
7 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
Lifeplus manufactures and distributes high-quality nutritional supplements direct to customers and generates new sales through referral by its independent associates. Those Associates, in turn, receive a commission or bonus for the volume of business they generate based on a layered commission structure.
We are an established and successful international business with great ambition and a team of enthusiastic people who are all dedicated to moving the business forward. Lifeplus Europe, as the name suggests, specifically supports customers throughout Europe and delivers our products direct to consumers throughout the region.
At Lifeplus, we follow a single guiding principle: helping people to feel good. For those looking to improve their health and lifestyle, we offer exceptional nutritional supplements, simple wellbeing advice and the opportunity to earn a supplementary income by running their own business.
Overall Summary of Trainer Role:
To support the implementation of the Learning and Development strategy, including Development Needs Analysis, Personal Development Planning and talent and succession planning.
Partner with the Learning and Development Team Leader in the principal design and delivery of soft skills to manager level colleagues.
- Able to compose training material in accordance with individual learning needs
- Deliver and facilitate training for team managers and leaders within our business
- Compose and deliver technical/essential skill training across the business i.e. Warehouse, Contact Centre and all other business functions
- Review training content to ensure that it is relevant and current
- Able to work closely with L&D Team Leader and challenge where necessary
- Work alongside all L&D colleagues and support their development with design and delivery
- Support appraisals and PDPs, ensuring best practice is carried out across the business
- Level 3 CIPD L+D qualification – completed
- Advantageous to have Level 5 or studying
- Minimum 5 years design and delivery experience
- Speciality in training and developing soft skills including coaching, negotiating, communicating in person and on the phone
- Able to establish close working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Able to adapt communication style across all levels of stakeholder
- Able to deliver on full training cycle, and to guide less experienced colleagues
- Understanding of customer service (internal and external)
- Experience of training in a contact centre environment is useful but not essential
- Positive attitude and ‘can-do’ mindset
- Genuinely passionate about developing people
- Future-focused, dynamic and engaging
Working hours Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
This list of Role and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. We anticipate the role to be fluid and adjust to business needs.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
(Please note all offers of employment with Lifeplus are subject to satisfactory criminal record check and references)
Apply for Learning and Development Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly