Are you a determined Talent Resourcer who prides themselves on their ability to search and find the right people, in the right place, at the right time? Do you want to be part of an organisation that is passionately committed to inspiring children and young people? If so, this role could be the one for you.
As an enthusiastic, driven individual you will be responsible for working in collaboration with our academies, the Head of Talent and the regional Talent Resourcing Partners to source candidates for assigned searches. In addition you will provide support across the Talent team to assist on recruitment drives and events as well as providing support with advertising campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference and impress in a critical role. We’re looking for someone who has the grit and determination to track down exciting new potential talent in a fast paced, volume-driven recruitment environment. You will ideally have experience of working within education but this is not essential.
Academies Enterprise Trust is a network of over 60 primary, special and secondary academies across England. Under new leadership, with an entirely new executive team and new Trust Board members, AET is now a radically different organisation. School improvement, governance and finance have been overhauled as part of a trust-wide programme to reform and renew AET and, as such, this is an exciting time to join the organisation.
We are committed to making sure that AET provides a professional, high quality and consistent HR service to our academies to support AET’s vision. We believe that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- An annual season ticket loan if required
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- A generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
This position is required to commence as soon as possible.
Closing date: Sunday 18 November 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 21 November 2018
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Find your remarkable with AET, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.
More searches like this
- Advertising / Creative / Marketing / Media Specialist Talent & Development / Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Consultancy Specialist Talent & Development / Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Education Specialist Talent & Development / Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)