Junior HR Business Partner
My client is an established public sector body who require a junior HR Business partner to join them for a period of 12 months on a fixed term contract in aim of going permanent during a period of organisational transformation.
The junior HR Business Partner will play a key role in ensuring that a responsive, customer focused, and credible HR service is delivered across the whole employee life cycle. You will be responsible for the support of the building and development of the HR operational framework and fit for purpose policies and procedures, with a focus on recruitment, selection and onboarding.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Line Management and development of the HR Officer and HR Assistant.
- Oversee the management and delivery of all employee lifecycle activities, including Recruitment, Job Evaluation, salary reviews, performance reviews, engagement surveys, reward strategy.
- Direct and support the HR Officer in the implementation and continuous improvement of customer focused HR operational policies and procedures.
- Create and deliver a business-driven HR plan for their allocated business areas.
- Provide specialist HR advice & guidance across the whole employee life-cycle.
- Build people management capability through coaching, challenging and support; equipping/sign posting managers to the appropriate HR knowledge source.
- Support business transformation initiatives by applying expertise in ‘the people side of change’.
- Act as the organisation’s subject matter expert on recruitment and talent acquisition.
- Work in partnership with colleagues from across HR & the business to develop joint solutions to business priorities.
This role requires an experienced HR generalist with subject matter expertise in recruitment and experience of business partnering. The ideal candidate will be skilled at developing relationships with strong influencing and training capabilities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional looking for a step up in an established organisation.