An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent seasoned HR Manager in a well-regarded Housing Association.
Reporting to the Director of HR, you will be responsible for leading a team of HR advisers to provide a comprehensive and professional HR service that supports the delivery of organisational strategy, The people and culture agenda and the directorate business plans.
- Manage a wide range of collective and individual employment issues, providing comprehensive guidance and support to directorates on all employment related matters.
- Work with the Director of HR to design and deliver HR strategies and interventions that build employee capacity and capability.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of reward and benefits strategy and policies to attract and retain high calibre employees.
- Review and develop HR policies in line with legal requirements and good practice.
- Identify the development needs of operational managers and work with the Director of HR to develop and deliver interventions to upskill managers to deliver employee related policies.
- Responsible for the Senior HR Adviser and the HR adviser.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced permanent HR Manager to work within an established Housing Association.
If this role interests you and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.