An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a well-known international charity for an HR Director.
Reporting to the Executive Director of HROD, you will be responsible for the development and management of the overall HR process to ensure effective, efficient and reliable support across the organisation.
- Management of the HR team, including HR Services, Talent Acquisition, Reward and Recognition and Gender, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Responsible for senior level decision making and day to day management of HR.
- Working with the Head of L&D, play a leadership role in implementing key, long-term strategic interventions in the areas of employee and leadership development, talent readiness, employee engagement interventions, organisational culture and diversity.
- Managing the strategy developed for a workplace where gender equality thrives.
- Partnering with Directors and other Managers to develop creative solutions to risks, issues and potential problems at an individual, local or strategic level.
- Senior management experience as an HR professional working at the highest management levels
- Experience of working in HR in an international organisation is essential
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced HR Director in a well-regarded international charity.
If this role interests you, and you feel you meet the criteria, then please apply online today.
Apply for HR Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly