My client, a magic circle law firm located in the heart of the City, has a fantastic opportunity for a talented HR Manager to join the firm’s HR team on a permanent basis.
The HR Manager will be responsible for supporting and developing the firm’s people to help drive and shape the future success of the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders as a trusted adviser
- Be a trusted point of contact for Partners, Business Services Directors and managers for all HR matters
- Manage the lifecycle of employees
- Develop HR policies and procedures
- Support Partners and Business Services Directors in managing performance
- Ad Hoc projects for the wider HR Team
The HR Manager will be a qualified graduate with experience of working in a professional services environment. Experience in a legal environment is desirable but not essential. The candidate will have impeccable communication skills to build relationships across the business. The candidate will have a good working knowledge of employment law and HR systems. They will also have proven organisational skills and will have a high level of professionalism and integrity.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly