My client is a leading and award-winning law firm with an impressive client base, who are looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant/Advisor who will report into the Head of Recruitment. This role is a 3 month FTC based in London.
The Recruitment Assistant/Advisor will be responsible for all aspects of recruitment administration, this will be a varied role and is a fantastic opportunity to work within a collaborative and friendly HR team.
The key duties will include:
- Involvement in the full employee lifecycle from advertising and promoting roles to liaising with hiring partners to arrange interviews
- Arranging and attending agency briefings and events
- Screening and collating documents from candidates to ensure a seamless process
- Project work with other departments in the firm
- Administrative support
- Updating and adhering to HR processes and procedures
The Candidate will have experience in a high-volume administrative role with previous in house agency experience desirable. The candidate will be proactive and professional with a knowledge of systems (Recruitment databases, excel, outlook). They will have exceptional communication skills and offer a personable and efficient approach to their workload.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Recruitment Assistant/Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly