Interim Medical ER Casework Lead
A large NHS Trust in South London is currently seeking an experienced Medical Employee Relations Advisor to join their team on 3 months fixed term contract basis.
- Provide high quality expert advice to the Executive Medical Director’s team, divisional management and HR teams in all matters of conduct and capability standards, and employee relations concerning the medical & dental workforce
- Responsible for providing expert knowledge and advice on all employee relations casework concerning the Trust’s Medical & Dental workforce
- First point of contact for management, staff, trade unions and medical defence organisations on all issues relating to employee relations concerning medical & dental staff.
Key skills required:
- Evidence of working with/advising senior managers and Medical Directors, Clinical Directors and Clinical Leads on very complex ER casework (medical and non-medical)
- Practical experience at an advisory level of managing employee relations casework relating to medical & dental staff
- Able to manage complex and competing workloads, prioritising as necessary.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Apply for Interim Medical ER Casework Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly