Senior HR Manager
A leading law firm with offices globally, is looking to recruit a Senior HR Manager for their Business Services team based in London.
The Senior HR Manager will influence key stakeholders and partners to improve business performance by identifying areas for improvement and facilitating change initiatives.
The key duties will include:
- Working with the senior HR team to develop the HR function and ensure it is meeting strategic objectives
- Building relationships within the business to ensure HR is a business partner within client groups
- Working with Partners on business and people strategy as well as practice area structure
- Managing a team of 6 HR team members
- Running a commercially-minded salary review process alongside the projects team
- Advising on change-management projects within the firm
The Senior HR Manager will be an astute and pragmatic HR professional, with extensive experience gained within a law firm or professional services environment. Communication and negotiating skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to influence senior stakeholders. They will also have a proven track record of effectively running projects and have experience of working to tight deadlines. A CIPD qualification is a must.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Senior HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly