My client, an international law firm located in the heart of the city, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join the firm’s HR team.
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for supporting and developing the firm’s people, the key duties will include:
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process of Legal and Business Services staff
- Embedding diversity principles in all elements of the recruitment process
- Provide guidance and recommendations to partners, Business Services Directors and other managers
- Build strong relationships with third party agencies
- Work with the wider HR team on initiatives that relate to recruitment
- Work with senior members of the HR team to develop and deliver the strategic vision for the recruitment process
The Recruitment Manager will be highly knowledgeable and experienced in recruitment, specifically in the legal sector is preferable. They must display a high level of professionalism with experience of working within a diverse team. The right candidate will have strong HR System experience and will have working knowledge of employment law.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly