HR Business Partner | Global Market Leading Organisation | Hampshire
Do you have a breadth of generalist HR experience including recruitment, ER, pay reviews and coaching? Are you hungry to learn and grow? Are you an analytical thinker?
HR Heads is pleased to bring to market a unique opportunity for a pro-active, team oriented and collaborative HR Business Partner. You’ll need the energy and passion to form effective relationships with both managers and employees, while heading up a small but rapidly evolving HR team. To be successful within this role, you will need to be confident speaking with people at all levels of seniority, quickly establishing the right approach.
You’ll be stepping into a fast paced, changing business environment and will need a detailed and procedural approach. If you are a developing HR professional, this role will provide the opportunity to build credibility through your ability to deliver operationally and contribute to the business achieving ambitious growth plans.
At the global forefront of the aerospace industry, this organisation is a very exciting place to be. Fully committed to supporting their customers’ ambitions and visions, they take an innovative approach to business, further securing their market-leading position.
As HR Business Partner your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Working closely with the Senior Stakeholders, participating in weekly meetings with respective business Managers.
- Building strong working relationships across the business, confident to coach and advise line managers on a range of complex and challenging people issues. Conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations relating to ER when required.
- Educating line managers on effective performance management providing regular feedback and identifying, developing and retaining key talent.
- Working closely with management teams and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Delivers operational HR activity in partnership with the Senior HR Business Partners and business including resource planning, salary reviews, job evaluation and specific project work throughout the year.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring any relevant regulatory compliance.
- Stays up to date on the business direction and operational goals and ensure that support provided is in line with those objectives.
- Assists with the planning and implementation of organisational re-structures and change management activities and any associated consultation as appropriate
- Monitors and encourages talent by working with the Senior HR Business Partner to facilitate talent reviews, plan for succession and identify the values, behaviours and skills for future leaders to develop against.
- Partners with Managers on talent attraction.
- Partners with HR Co-ordinator team to ensure that all transactional HR activities are implemented consistently in line with operational policy workflows and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you must tick the following boxes:
- Part or full CIPD qualified or qualified by relevant experience
- A strong understanding of Employee Relations and an understanding of the range of commercial approaches to resolve issues
- Experience delivering training to a range of capabilities
- A good understanding of key drivers within the business and a high level of commercial awareness
- A sound understanding of Employment Law
- Developing coaching skills
Additional information: Applications will only be accepted from individuals who possess the eligibility to live and work within the EEA.
More searches like this
- Electronics Business partner Reward Management jobs in Hampshire
- Engineering / Manufacturing Business partner Reward Management jobs in Hampshire
- Transport Business partner Reward Management jobs in Hampshire
- Travel & Hospitality Business partner Reward Management jobs in Hampshire
- Private Sector Business partner Reward Management jobs in Hampshire