HR and Recruitment Advisor
I am currently working with a charity sector organisation to recruit a HR and Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis. This role involves potential travelling and therefore candidates must show willingness to travel.
I am looking for candidates with a strong generalist HR background, as well as good experience leading on recruitment.
Experience of managing consultants is desirable.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Contribute to the development of the organisations Human Resources strategy, annual plan and global policies.
- Ensure that the Country specific HR policies, employees handbooks, practices and processes are reviewed and updated according to the policy review date or sooner, ensuring that they are fit for purpose and consistent with external good practice and legal requirements.
- Lead on all aspects of the recruitment and selection process of international staff in the region, in liaison with line managers
- Support and advise HR Focal Points on recruitment activities and lead on national recruitments on those countries where there is no HR presence.
- Work closely with HR colleagues to ensure a coordinated approach to recruitment throughout the organisation, ensuring effective forward planning and awareness of available staff resources to fill vacancies
- Be the global focal point for the Malaria Consortium Consultant database
If you are looking for a new permanent vacancy and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.