Sensée provides brilliant service to the customer of its clients (all leading UK brands such as Bupa, Photobox or Allianz), accessible careers for people anywhere and sustainability for our planet and communities. Sensée’s UK-wide recruitment reach and remote employee-centric ecosystem makes it the most diverse workplace and the leading ‘pure-play’ homeworking specialist in the UK.
In an office-based role, you will be part of the team responsible for the recruitment of all our home-based customer service advisers (HomeAgents).
The core responsibilities of the role will be to complete Webcam interviews with candidates and to liaise with Operations and Planning to ensure fulfilment is reached to the satisfaction of Operations. This will entail designing and organizing recruitment campaigns, compiling recruitment adverts, reviewing applications, scheduling and conducting Webcam Interviews, attending job fairs.
The Internal Recruiter will also be responsible for maintaining management information, and producing scheduled and ad hoc reports as required. The role will also contain evaluation of Management Information to continuously improve awareness of the causes of attrition and working with Operations to develop strategies to reduce attrition to optimum levels. You will need to think outside of the box and contribute to Sensée’s unique sourcing strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and efficient management of the HomeAgent recruitment process with a focus on completing Webcam interviews.
- Assessing candidates’ suitability based on Harver results, Webcam interview scores and potentially bespoke testing scores.
- Creation of additional skills tests based on client requirements.
- Carry out all relevant administration related to the Webcam Interviews and related tasks.
- Liaising with Operations, Planning and Training regarding recruitment campaign timetables and requirements.
- Composing recruitment adverts and managing social media campaigns
- Improve and maintain the recruitment processes (including Job Descriptions, recruitment measurement definitions, regular reporting, taking appropriate actions to close gaps).
- Provide expert recruitment advice to all departments as and when required.
- Training managers in recruitment and ensuring best practice.
- Sourcing and creating pipeline of potential candidates
- Assessing applications
- Liaising with the Pre Employment Screening Manager and the IT Onboarding Manager to ensure HomeAgents are IT prepared
- Providing accurate constructive feedback to applicants as and when required.
Essential skills and Experience
- Proven experience in handling high volume recruitment
- Experience of leading competency-based interviewing
- Experience in training internal managers in recruitment techniques
- Social media and talent acquisition experience of recruiting
- Ability to build lasting relationships with business leaders and managers
- Ability to advise on recruitment methods, approaches to market and market information
- Ability to write Adverts and Job descriptions
- Previous experience in facilitating Job fairs and pooling candidates
- Ability to define and build talent acquisition process and strategy
- Excellent profiling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent IT skills and be very confortable to work in an IT driven environment
Other Personal Attributes
- Confident and capable
- Process driven
- Consultative in approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Tact, and the ability to deal with challenging situations
- Flexible working hours and ability to travel when required