HR Business Partner
This is an exciting new opportunity for an interim HR Business Partner with an NHS Trust in the northern home counties for an initial period of 3 months.
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Workforce and Organisational Development, you will be responsible for the provision of strategic HR services to a designated division within the Trust to drive forward high levels of performance.
- Develop and implement a Workforce Strategy, in line with corporate strategies that will enable the delivery of the Division’s Business Plan.
- Provide expert advice to the divisional director and their leadership teams relating to highly complex workforce issues.
- Implement a range of Organisational Development programmes in the Trust, including employee engagement and management and leadership development.
- Advise the Divisional Directors on strategies and tactics to maximise service performance through the implementation of workforce initiatives.
- Must have experience of working at a band 8b in the NHS.
- CIPD Qualified, master’s level degree or equivalent experience.
- Evidence of effective working at a senior level in a large complex organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Interim HR Business Partner in a large NHS Trust.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.