I am currently working with a housing association based in Hertfordshire to recruit a HR Advisor on an interim basis.
This role will primarily be working on a large-scale pensions project, as well as supporting on employee relations casework, therefore experience in ER and pensions is essential. Some experience in OD and training would also be desirable for this role.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Support on HR related project work, primarily pensions change program
- Support managers in all matters relating to human resources including terms and conditions, absence management, employee relations issues and performance management.
- Collate & provide information on key performance indicators for NHH reporting
- Update and interpret employment law and best practice to ensure advice, policy and procedure is accurate and up to date
- Maintain personnel files accordance with Data Protection.
- Work effectively with the Payroll Team to ensure staff are paid on time and accurately
If you are looking for your next interim role, and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.