1 day left
- Full Time
A leading global law firm is currently recruiting for a HR Officer to join their centrally based London office on a permanent basis.
The HR Officer will work alongside Senior HR Officers and HR Business Partners, to support them in managing the day-to-day operational activities arising from the Business Services team.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of call for generalist HR issues and providing high level advice to line managers, including disciplinary/grievances and flexible working hours.
- Ensuring the integrity of the HR database, particularly around new joiners, changes and leavers information.
- Managing maternity and paternity processes with employees.
- Assisting with the annual salary review processes.
- Working with the wider HR team – sharing expertise and assisting with ad hoc projects as required.
The HR Officer role will suit a proactive individual with previous HR generalist experience, ideally in a legal or professional services environment. You must have a solid understanding of employment law / ER experience and a well-rounded knowledge of HR best practice. You will have the ability to provide a high level of service delivery and confidence to communicate and build relationships at all levels, particularly with senior stakeholders. This role will require you to have sound experience with HR databases and excellent practical knowledge in MS Office. CIPD qualification is highly desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly