CGP is the UK’s No. 1 Educational Publisher. It’s our exceptional people who make us successful, and that’s why we’re obsessed about finding, challenging and rewarding talented people. We have an extremely positive culture at CGP and we’d like to recruit another like-minded HR Manager to ensure we keep pace with our growing business.
We’re looking for an experienced HR professional who’s a great all-rounder — someone who works to high standards and who’s ready to make a real difference to the team. Whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be hands on, supremely organised and will thrive on juggling priorities.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you’ll:
- Provide HR advice to managers and staff
- Deliver specific HR projects, working with colleagues across the business
- Be a source of expertise on pay and benefits with a good understanding of payroll systems
- Work with our Recruitment Team to attract new talent to CGP
- Enjoy creating and implementing new processes
You’ll need to be flexible, bright, enthusiastic and great to work with. Ideally you’ll be MCIPD qualified — but we’re much more interested in your HR skills and personality than your certificates!
To apply, please email us your CV and a full covering letter explaining where you’ve made a real business impact. Please remember to include details of your current salary and benefits.
Closing Date: Monday 26th November 2018