Internal Recruitment Coordinator
Sensée provides brilliant service to the customer of its clients (all leading UK brands such as Bupa, Photobox or Allianz), accessible careers for people anywhere and sustainability for our planet and communities. Sensée’s UK-wide recruitment reach and remote employee-centric ecosystem makes it the most diverse workplace and the leading ‘pure-play’ homeworking specialist in the UK.
In an office-based role, you will be part of the team responsible for the recruitment of all our home-based customer service advisers (HomeAgents).
The core responsibilities of the role will be to liaise with candidates and coordinate recruitment and onboarding activities, acting as a ‘custodian and ‘invigilator’ of candidates during the recruitment process and post conditional offer of employment, ensuring they have a positive recruitment and onboarding experience whilst also making judgements on the candidates’ commitment to the role and Company. You will also be responsible for maintaining management information and producing scheduled and ad hoc reports as required.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be required to have a flexible approach as there may be supplementary duties and responsibilities required as the Recruitment Function implements Harver and new recruitment processes, methods and strategies.
As with any of our roles, you will need to think outside of the box and contribute to Sensée’s unique sourcing strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the coordination of the recruitment and onboarding processes at all stages including urgency, accuracy and efficient management of the recruitment database and process and all administration related to the recruitment process.
- Calling candidates to conduct a short initial screening call and book webcam interviews, sending out invites to webcam interviews and onboarding sessions and follow up of intention to attend.
- Sending out regrets/speculative emails to applicants.
- Sending out of conditional offer letters and onboarding details to new HA recruits.
- Courtesy and good luck calls between each stage.
- Managing the recruitment webchat and the recruitment line, answering candidates’ queries in a very friendly and efficient manner.
- Support the maintaining of accurate records of all vacancies and applicant numbers.
- Maintain recruitment admin tools as requested.
- e-Filing of all recruitment documentation.
- Help planning, co-ordinating and implementing all selection processes.
- Ensure that all information regarding new starters is logged so that all required systems and department are kept up to date.
- Liaison with other internal departments ensuring information is supplied within agreed timescales.
- Maintenance of recruitment records and systems, ensuring they are compliant, consistent and held securely in accordance with GDPR and ISO27001.
- Preparation of statistical information and reports as required.
- All other administrative tasks to support the provision of the Recruitment service.
Essential skills and Experience
- Administrative experience
- Proven experience in handling high volume recruitment admin
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to define and contribute to talent acquisition communication strategy
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent IT skills and be very confortable to work in an IT driven environment
Other Personal Attributes
- Confident and capable
- Process driven
- Consultative in approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Tact, and the ability to deal with challenging situations
- Flexible working hours and ability to travel when required