Manager, Talent Mobility Consulting
Who is BGRS?
At BGRS, we create customized mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. We are proud to be the partner of choice for many of the world’s most recognizable brands, including 35% of the Fortune 100 as well as the governments of the United States and Canada. Our diverse client portfolio represents a variety of industry segments.
BGRS is all about mobility. Come join one of the leading companies in global talent mobility, partnering with some of the largest organizations in the world to keep their employees on the move. We are committed to keeping our own talent on a career growth trajectory by fostering an engaging environment with development opportunities that create success for our clients and you. We support our employees by offering a flexible, innovative environment that allows them to focus on their clients and careers. We look forward to you joining our team and experiencing the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
BGRS is seeking a dynamic individual to execute Talent Mobility Consulting in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, supporting global teams. The successful candidate will possess superior collaboration skills and be a resource to effectively work with all levels and departments in the organisation including Client Services, Client Development, Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Communications, Information Technology and Client Accounting/Finance.
The successful candidate will focus on delivering consulting work aligned with our global business strategy and key pillars of programme strategy, transformation, data analytics and talent development. This is fundamental to driving profitability, thought leadership and raising our profile.
What You'll Be Doing
- Deliver consulting projects aligned with our key pillars as outlined above
- Support Talent Mobility Consulting Directors with business development opportunities, client and/or project meetings and output
- Provide clients, prospects and internal colleagues advice on domestic and international mobility programmes
- Identify incremental opportunities that facilitate cross-selling/up-selling Talent Mobility Consulting
- Accountable for meeting team revenue targets – Business Unit Contribution (BUC)
- Deliver thought leadership and value-add solutions for existing clients and strategic prospects
- Understand BGRS broader business areas in order to effectively partner and cross-sell services
- Participate as SME in Client Services/Client Development opportunities, as appropriate
- Support development of thought leadership in line with BGRS global content strategy, including: articles/white papers, spot polls, research, current trends/practices, roundtables, webinars and workshops
- Educate and deliver presentations to internal and external groups on relevant subjects
What You Bring to BGRS
- University degree; advanced degree in HR related field a plus
- Experience in global mobility or related industry (minimum 5 years)
- Well-rounded expertise in corporate/in-house mobility management and consultancy, with knowledge and capabilities in international and domestic
- Innovative, operational strength, critical thinker
- Ability to influence and guide clients/teams with proven track record in key areas of programme strategy, transformation, data analytics and talent development; collaborate with intercultural services
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations, implementation roles and their inter-dependence
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to establish and maintain at all levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills and gravitas
- Superior business acumen, diagnostic focus and attention to detail
- Project management aptitude; successfully execute multiple concurrent projects and large scale initiatives
- Capable of prioritising, delegating, following up to ensure completion of quality products
- Work well in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, meeting timeframes under pressure
- Analytical skills to determine root causes, develop solutions
- Research industry related materials to build resource materials and gain market insights
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Other key information
- Flexibility to travel per business need is preferred
- Requires off-hours flexibility and ability to work across global time zones
- Proficiency in languages other than English a plus
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, BGRS embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, race, religion, belief, sex, sexual orientation and any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants are subject and consent to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) terms and conditions. Please click here for a full Privacy Notice