I am currently working with a top London university to recruit a junior HR Advisor on an interim basis.
I am looking for candidates with previous HR generalist experience across the operational remit.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Provide advice, coaching, guidance to help resolve routine and more complex issues across the University including through the Ask HR Service, via written medium, telephone, video or face to face mediums, on a wide range of HR topics.
- Support the employee onboarding process and delivery of training.
- Undertake HR administration accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper format.
- Operate and administer HR programmes.
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR and business metrics and produce written reports.
If you are looking for your next interim role, and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.