Director of HR Consultancy and Research
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and dynamic team, developing and leading our HR and employer-facing work. The Institute for Employment Studies is an influential and internationall- renowned not-for-profit employment research and consultancy centre based in Brighton, with a satellite office in London.
We’re looking for a Director of HR Consultancy and Research to lead our HR-related programme of work, develop successful relationships with existing and potential clients, diversify our funding base and deliver impactful projects in a range of fields.
You will lead our work in areas such as pay and reward, performance management, workforce strategy, employee experience, leadership, change-readiness, employee wellbeing, and equality and diversity.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- experience in leading a range of HR projects, most likely with a background in an HR consultancy, a research organisation, HR management, the civil service or other public agencies;
- high levels of credibility working with senior teams to deliver results;
- proven ability to develop relationships and solutions with clients, to identify funding and partnership opportunities and to bid for and win projects;
- a strong track record of leadership in a dynamic and changing environment; and
- the ability to represent the Institute and build its external profile in HR.
We offer excellent benefits including 31 days’ holiday per year for full-time staff, plus bank holidays and a contributory career-average defined-benefit pension scheme (USS).
How to apply
For more details about the role, and how to apply, please visit our webiste
Application closing date: midday, Monday, 17 December, 2018