Head of People Operations
A exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of People Operations in a Central London-based mental health charity, initially on a 1-year salaried contract with possible further extension.
Reporting to the Group Director of People & OD, you will oversee the Recruitment, Shared Service and HR Advisory teams.
- Ensure effective ongoing delivery of business as usual for operational people services teams
- Ensure Workday processes and systems are effectively implemented and ensure maximum benefit/utilisation
- Identify and recommend future requirements on roles and responsibilities for the effective management and utilisation of Workday people processes/modules
- Ensure an action plan is developed and implemented from the recommendations from the external recruitment review, including any changes required to roles and responsibilities.
- Re-tender the managed agency supply contract in conjunction with the Recruitment Manager and Operational Managers
- Contribute to the wider back office transformation project aimed at ensuring responsive and cost effective central services to operations
- As a member of the senior management team, provide leadership and ensure effective joint up and coordinated working across the department
- Experience in a similar role for a reasonable sized organisation is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an interim experienced Head of People Operations in an established Mental Health Charity. You will have the opportunity to modernise and develop the service using a newly implemented state of the art (Workday) HR System.
If you are interested in this role, and feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.