A leading charity based in Central London require a proactive Recruitment Partner to join them for a period of 3-6 months during a time of change. Reporting into the People Operations and system Lead you will develop and maintain the end to end recruitment service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to develop and manage recruitment processes.
- Manage attraction campaigns, recruitment advertising and recruitment social media to build a talent pipeline.
- Work with colleagues in HR and Communications to maintain resources to enable managers to be self-sufficient in their recruitment wherever possible.
- Guarantee appropriate shortlisting, interviews and assessment processes are carried out in line with organisations values.
- Work with the People Team to launch the new recruitment element of our HRIS system
- Coach managers in understanding their role in the recruitment process, driving ownership and their ability to execute effective recruitment plans