4 days left
- Full Time
A leading charity based in Central London require a proactive Recruitment Partner to join them for a period of 3-6 months during a time of change. Reporting into the People Operations and system Lead you will develop and maintain the end to end recruitment service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to develop and manage recruitment processes.
- Manage attraction campaigns, recruitment advertising and recruitment social media to build a talent pipeline.
- Work with colleagues in HR and Communications to maintain resources to enable managers to be self-sufficient in their recruitment wherever possible.
- Guarantee appropriate shortlisting, interviews and assessment processes are carried out in line with organisations values.
- Work with the People Team to launch the new recruitment element of our HRIS system
- Coach managers in understanding their role in the recruitment process, driving ownership and their ability to execute effective recruitment plans
Apply for Recruitment Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly