HR Business Services Manager
My client is a university based on the south coast of England who require a permanent HR Business Services Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The university are seeking an experienced individual to manage the HR Business Services team, part of the HR Business Services group. Reporting to the Deputy Director of Human Resource you will be responsible for embedding and managing customer service excellence in relation to core HR business services ranging from front end query management, the end to end recruitment and on-boarding process, full employee life-cycle processes, compliance advice and guidance, HR database and records management.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Manage, promote and maintain high quality, professional HR Business Services, engendering a culture of continuous improvement.
2. Manage the activities relating to HR Business Services Team including:-
Recruitment and on-boarding
Full employee life-cycle processes
Compliance advice, guidance and verification
HR database and records management
Promoting and implementing customer service excellence
3. Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and University policies, interpreting the same and advising on their practical application.
4. Ensure the security of HR records in accordance with good practice and the General Data Protection Regulations.
5. Control and maintain the integrity of the HR system, liaising with the Head of Payroll and HR Business Systems as necessary.
6. Review current business process and procedures to focus on customer experience, seeking to simplify, streamline and exploit technology
7. Work in partnership with other key stakeholders to ensure seamless service provision notably (but not exclusively, with Payroll, Pensions, Finance and IT).
You will be a knowledgeable and experienced HR professional. It is pivotal that you have experience of embedding and sustaining customer excellent with an HR Business Services environment and Knowledge of service improvement techniques such as Lean. Please apply now if you feel you meet the experience and skills required.