We are looking for a resourceful and pragmatic HR Generalist to build and develop an in-house HR function. In this newly created role, you will work closely with the TH Principals in making sure that the people at TradingHub have everything they need to achieve amazing results. This will initially range from sourcing and recruiting new starters - making sure they are onboarded smoothly, to shaping HR processes, culture and team development. You will be involved in all aspects of the People Agenda, and there will be a good variety of work:
Work closely with key stakeholders to manage the recruitment process, understand hiring needs and working towards reducing the time to hire - always ensuring we attract the best talent in the market, in the most cost-effective way.
- Attracting, screening and interviewing candidates, managing the full process and ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Use multiple sourcing strategies and channels including any external networks, jobs boards, headhunting, social media, events and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Grow and develop a network of potential candidates.
- Partner with carefully selected agencies (as appropriate).
- Work with Hiring Managers to develop job descriptions, ensuring they are accurate and up to date.
- Screen CVs, evaluate skill level and carry out right to work and reference checks.
- Organise and run assessment days (as appropriate).
- Drive the offer process including extending offers and closing candidates.
- Own the induction process, tailoring each new starter to the appropriate rotation and supporting Line Managers to make sure new employees receive a gold standard introduction to the business.
- Represent TradingHub at recruitment fairs and industry events.
2: HR Business Partnering
- Manage and maintain our internal HR System to ensure compliance, ensuring the integrity of information is second to none, whilst also offering advice on development opportunities to the system itself.
- Deliver process improvements across the HR function which ensures efficiency and meets compliance requirements.
- Keep up to date with all employment law developments and implement any changes as required.
- Provide comprehensive HR administration support to the business.
- Monitor the development of all staff.
- Support the wider team and line managers - being the go-to person for any HR issues.
- Be a key person for driving a positive culture at TradingHub Manage compensation / benefits (with third party support).
- Plan and deliver targeted learning and development training programmes to build staff capabilities and engagement.
- Work with the legal team on the appropriate development and delivery of HR policies.
- Contribute to the company through ideas an initiatives which improve service.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Our ideal candidate will have experience in both HR and Recruitment, with a specific interest in recruiting for technology roles. They will also have experience of sourcing candidates for supporting Head Office functions in a FinTech company, including Sales, Customer Relationship Management, Client Onboarding and Legal.
- Solid experience working in a growth company and how to come up with creative sourcing techniques to attract talent.
- Self starter with a can-do attitude - this is more than a transactional recruitment role.
- CIPD qualified.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organisation – from entry level to management positions.
- Proven organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to use judgement and seek guidance with sensitive and confidential issues, handling information appropriately.
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player who is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
- The opportunity to set up a global HR function and make it your own.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance cover.
- A relaxed open plan working environment with stunning views of London.
Salary will be competitive and based on experience level.
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.