Early Career Recruitment Specialst
7 days left
- Full Time
A leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated products, headquartered in the UK.
* Preparing, agreeing with HR and monitoring an annual early careers budget.
* Managing the Government Apprenticeship Levy ensuring it is fully utilised.
* Support in collecting feedback to continuously improve our Early Career Programmes.
* Internal development programmes - design, maintenance and management.
* Introduce a formal mentoring system for those in early career roles.
* Driving a consistent and exemplary candidate experience, covering the full candidate lifecycle (attraction, recruitment, onboarding) across all of the early career programmes.
* Ensure smooth onboarding & transitions between Early Career Programme rotations.
* Introduce a comprehensive recruitment and selection process for all early career programmes.
* Responsible for induction of all those in early career roles.
* Coordinate and attend relevant recruitment fairs and other industry events to promote opportunities.
* Ability and willingness to be hands-on
* Good up-to-date knowledge of employment law relating to those in early career
* Good working knowledge and experience of the Apprentice Levy
* Good Communication (written and oral) and listening skills
* Commercial awareness and business acumen
* Able to manage and drive projects successfully
* Willingness to travel to other sites
* Drive, commitment and self-motivation in abundance
* Strong IT skills; including databases, word, excel, email, internet, PowerPoint
* Accurate, methodical with excellent attention to detail
* Flexible, with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
* Team player and able to work independently
* Competitive package
* Ability to implement Recruitment Strategy
* Work within a well established HR team
* Opportunity to travel
* Autonomy in role