I am currently working with an education sector organisation to recruit a HR Officer on a contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to support the HR Manager in providing an effective HR service, whilst be responsible for the effective and administration of HR procedures.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Undertake self-assessment of the recruitment and employment practice policies and processes.
- Support the HR Manger in training and briefings to colleagues (both teaching and non-teaching staff) on legislation requirements, changes and processes to follow.
- Monitoring both systems and records and liaising with staff, the HR Manager, other HR colleagues and outside agencies including supply agencies, contractor.
- Responsible for all administrative duties within the HR section including the day to day management of the HR administrator and HR temp staff as required.
- Responsible for checking monthly spreadsheets received from Payroll to ensure that all amendments/changes have been made correctly.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in the section, department and whole organisation to deliver services effectively, efficiently and flexibly.
- CIPD Qualified or part qualified
Previous experience of working in a education organisation is desirable, however not essential.
My client is willing to provide training in the post.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.