HR Systems & MI Manager
The client is a well known, large, National distributor of components, with offices in Ripon.
As the HR Systems & MI Manager you will manage a small team and lead from the front in regards to process improvement and efficiency. This may result in challenging conversations with stakeholders around reporting and commentary therefore this role needs strong influencing skills.
The successful HR Systems & MI Manager will:
* have previously worked in a similar MI and Systems position - ESSENTIAL
* be a strong people manager and developer - ESSENTIAL
* have strong stakeholder management skills - ESSENTIAL
* be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
* have worked with the Northgate HR system - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity for a HR Systems & MI Manager, paying up to £55k + benefits