Head of L&D
4 days left
- Full Time
A well renowned London based charity has an exciting opportunity for an interim Head of L&D on a 3 – 6-month basis.
You will be responsible for implementing the charity’s L&D strategy and managing a team of 5 staff.
- Design and deliver the L&D strategy and function
- Implement strong foundations for the L&D strategy to be put in place.
- Ensure mandatory training is effective and solid processes are in place for L&D administration.
- Provide and maintain a network of contacts with L&D providers
- Deliver excellent communication with stakeholders.
- A clear, pragmatic business mindset is essential
- Experience of working in the not-for-profit sector is beneficial
- Previous experience in a similar L&D role is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to join a well-established charity on an interim basis as their Head of L&D.
If this position is of interest to you, and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.
Apply for Head of L&D
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly