Waddington Brown are working in partnership with a large organisation based in Cambridge City Centre to help them appoint an experienced Role Analyst for a period of 9 – 12 months.
This role will work closely with the HR teams and assist them in identifying the key aspects of roles within the organisation and ensure that their findings are clearly documented.
Responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating roles within the organisation and allocate them accordingly to the grading structure
- Working with the Remuneration Manager on benchmarking exercises
- Conducting one to one meetings with role holders to identify key tasks and responsibilities involved in their roles
- Collating, analysing and evaluating information to be presented on a role profile
- Working with the HR teams and Management to ensure that all necessary roles are scoped
- Providing advice and guidance to senior management on writing job descriptions
Ideally you will have an understanding of HERA but this is not a necessity. Experience of undertaking role analysis and job evaluation in a complex organisation is preferable. This role is based in Cambridge City Centre but there is the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week. As well as competitive salary, there is also a generous benefits package. For more information please contact Eithne Sanders at Waddington Brown.
Apply for Role analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly