A Recruitment Officer required in Bedford for a 12 month FTC to cover a secondment during a period of change.
This role would be key for the recruitment team in re-evaluating processes, assessing current situation and implementing change.
Perfect opportunity for someone with wealth of experience with TRAC and ESR, looking to take on more responsibility.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the recruitment team
- Ensure smooth running of the end-to-end recruitment
- Assess and implement change to processes to improve the customer service, speed and efficiency of the onboarding
What we are looking for:
- All applicants MUST have previous NHS experience.
- It is essential that you are competent using TRAC and ESR
- CIPD qualification is desirable however not essential