I am currently working with one of London’s royal colleges to recruit an HR Administrator on a fixed term contract for 2 years.
This role will primarily focus on payroll and HRIS, therefore some previous experience in these areas is required.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Producing the monthly HR payroll report for finance, ensuring it’s accurate and delivered on time so our employees are paid correctly.
- Entering data in Cascade for new joiners as well as making contractual changes for all staff. You’ll also produce any letters and contracts confirming new roles and changes to contracts, pay, benefits or entitlements.
- Answering all payroll and pension related queries, taking care to investigate them appropriately.
- Being the first point of contact for any HR systems queries.
- Support the HR business partner in developing the HR system functions and making suggestions on how we can better use the system.
- Managing company data in the HR information system, keeping details of the sick pay scheme, annual leave entitlements, working calendars up-to-date.
- Supporting the other parts of the HR team with general HR administration across the whole employee lifecycle, including recruitment administration, booking meetings, taking notes in formal hearings and conducting exit interviews.
If you are looking for a long-term role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.