Training Lead for Systems Implementation
A well-regarded charity has an exciting opportunity for an experienced training lead for systems implementation on a 6-month FTC.
Based in central London, with some travel to other locations, you will be responsible for identifying the learning requirements and developing a training strategy in relation to a new IT system roll out.
- Experience of developing training strategies and approaches for major change programmes including for system development
- Evidence of planning the roll out of training across large organisations
- Experience in identifying and developing training solutions for digital systems
- Ability to translate technical information into simple messages
- Experience of designing learning - acting as a partner to technology workstreams and developing appropriate training content based on business process and functionality
- Knowledge of a range of learning methods and their appropriate use
- Experience in undertaking training needs analysis to support business objectives.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an interim L&D professional to aid a worthy charity with training and development processes linked to a new IT system to ensure its successful implementation.
If you are interested in this role and feel you would be a good fit then please apply online today.
Apply for Training Lead for Systems Implementation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly