South Yorkshire or Heathrow
c £90k to c £100k pa plus car, bonus and benefits
Part of a truly international organisation, employing in excess of 137,000 people across 32 countries, our client manufactures both branded and own label short shelf life food products to all of the leading supermarkets and key Out of Home customers.
Growth and investment remains firmly on the agenda and with outstanding brand recognition and a market leading position within this dynamic industry, this is an extremely exciting time to be joining this organisation. As such we are looking to appoint an outstanding HR Director who can shape and deliver transformational change within this progressive organisation.
- As a key member of the senior leadership team, this is a hands on influential multi-site position with both an operational and strategic bias where you will proactively drive the people agenda for the business.
- You will be required to lead generalist HR activities, aligning HR accurately with the key business objectives and will act as a catalyst of change and create a progressive people agenda.
- Based either in Yorkshire or Heathrow (with frequent travel between both sites), you will channel the HR function and operate as the voice of HR on the Board and understand where HR can add significant value to the commercial agenda.
- Your brief will be wide ranging, where you will have accountability for HR activities across the business, where clearly people, organisation and cultural development will be a vital component in delivering the improvement necessary to compliment growth plans.
- You will lead a highly committed HR team who provide a day to day business partnership service in a marketplace where year on year growth is a given.
- To deliver and champion effective HR change management activities for the organisation in order to drive sustainable business improvement.
- Roles of this type are rare and we are looking for an individual who genuinely wants to make their mark in a progressive organisation where outstanding career opportunities exist.
- Ideally degree and/or CIPD qualified, you will have a highly successful track record in generalist HR and will enjoy an environment that is fast paced, where standards are high and where year on year growth is a given.
- Your expertise will have been gained working in a high profile fast paced culture within a dynamic and complex best in class manufacturing organisation.
- As such you may well have gained your expertise within the automotive, white goods, food and drink, FMCG, general engineering or similar world class sectors.
- Intuitive, tactical, commercial and credible in equal measure, you will have a passion for change management and will be distinguished by your abilities to achieve excellence within the people agenda.
Please reply with full CV and current salary details. Candidates who fail to respond in this manner cannot be considered. Quote reference number 15/279 via the link below.