Deputy Director of Human Resources
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Director of Human Resources on a permanent basis. You will be joining a high performing organisation with an agenda of modernisation and improvement.
You will be responsible for leading the HR business service and the HR transformation programme to enable the team to fully exploit digital HR and establish itself as a centre of customer excellence.
- Support the HR Director in the development and delivery of the University’s People Strategy.
- Align HR policies and practises to deliver an outstanding student experience.
- Deputise for the HR Director when needed.
- Integrate the HR teams across the university.
- Imbed the HR Business Partner model within the university.
- Modernise the University’s HR Agenda.
- Experience of leading a high performing HR function within a complex organisation
- Proven experience of establishing credibility and authority with senior colleagues and external stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior HR professional as its permanent Deputy Director of human resources.
If this role is of interest to you, and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.