Human Resources Manager
6 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
Job Description for Human Resources Manager (Part-time – Fixed Term)
Responsible to: Director of Finance and Operations (DFO)
Responsible for: N/A
Purpose: The Human Resources (HR) Manager supports the DFO in implementing the HR policies, strategy and procedures of HOME. The role provides specialist knowledge and guidance on best practice in HR management.
- Develop, revise, recommend and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain and revise the staff handbook on policies, procedures and benefits.
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies across the organisation.
- Model desired behaviours and values at HOME.
- Develop awareness of progressive and inclusive policies and culture
throughout the organisation through training and dissemination of information.
Staff Development and Welfare
- Oversee the performance management process of all staff at HOME ensuring both line managers and staff are aware of the procedure and informed of deadlines and best practice.
- Oversee the implementation of the Staff training and Development Plan with the DFO.
- Perform administration of staff benefits packages.
- Oversee HR filing and documentation.
- Review and maintain job descriptions for all roles in the organisation and update the organisational structure.
- Produce HR statistics such as absence, diversity, staff turnover etc.
- Oversee the recruitment process of staff including writing and placing job advertisements.
- Oversee exit interviews.
- Any other duties as required in the role of HR Manager.