People Business Partner
An exciting new not for profit organisation is looking for an experienced People Business Partner on a permanent basis.
In your first year you will predominantly be responsible for putting together a reward framework. You will also be responsible for leading and managing the people management-related agenda with the internal client, and lead on change management projects and manage people-related internal and external communication.
- Act as a single point of contact for employees and managers in the department.
- Proactively support the delivery of people processes
- Act as the performance improvement driver and implement positive changes in people management.
- Design succession plans for key talents and key job position.
- Challenge the organisational structure of the internal client and propose changes.
- Review and update people policy where necessary.
- Experience of managing change projects.
- Extensive experience as a HR Business Partner or a similar level.
- Experience in developing reward and benefits frameworks.
- A corporate background is desirable.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join an exciting not for profit organisation as their permanent People Business Partner.
If you are interested in this role, and feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.