- Full Time
My client is a leading law firm, with global reach and stunning London offices, who are looking to recruit Recruitment Manager to join their team.
The Recruitment Manager will lead on the full spectrum of recruitment activity. Reporting into the Head of HR the key duties will include:
- Identifying and developing the recruitment strategy
- Lead the full recruitment process from trainees to Lawyers as well as Business Services
- Ensuring best practice is adhered to
- Ad hoc recruitment projects
- Guide candidates through the recruitment process, providing an exceptional level of service
The Recruitment Manager must have demonstratable recruitment experience within the legal sector. They must have excellent organisational and administrative skills with a strong attention to detail. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and outgoing with a proactive approach. Experience of applicant tracking systems is desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you