HR Process Specialist
My client a leading International law firm based in stunning offices in the City of London, are looking for a HR Process Specialist to join their wider HR team on a permanent basis. A broad and exciting opportunity for a HR process expert.
The HR Process Specialist will report directly to the Senior Manager for HR Service Development and will be responsible for providing specialist expertise to manage and develop services across the HR function, taking the lead on mapping and development processes.
The key duties will include:
- Map and Develop HR processes across HR subfunctions and GSC
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the customer experience, increasing quality
- Monitor specific SLA’s, identify and resolve issues, documenting and reporting on relevant metrics
- Develop, deliver and maintain accurate documentation and process manuals for all HR processes
- Work with policy owners and Service Centre on guideline and procedures
- Create HR projects around process and procedure
The HR Process Specialist will have excellent project management and internal consulting skills, strong problem solving and decision making experience, good relationship management skills and communication. Excellent written and verbal communication, able to listen, adapt and influence, as well as sound HR practice knowledge.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you