HR Operations Manager - CTC Cleared
The successful candidate will need to hold a CTC, required for 4-6 months.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a newly formed government organisation for a temporary HR Operations Manager for 4-6 months.
You will be responsible for delivering a seamless HR experience and developing the HR team from a small central team to a more established organisation.
- Lead the small HR Operations Team, to ensure that queries are resolved in a timely and expedient manner, reporting on trends and upskilling the team.
- Ready the team for Workday by working with the Workday Project Team, ensuring the business processes and HR Policies are fit for purpose, understood and embedded to improve the end user experience.
- Lead and manage the year-end HR processes which primarily will be focused on end of year performance reviews and payment of PRP.
- Developing capability of team and working closely with HR Partner team to identify key trends and departmental intelligence which can then be used to develop insights into bigger picture issues.
- Strong and relevant experience in HR with a track record of successful leadership of HR processes.
- A CTC is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a new exciting government organisation as a temporary HR Operations Manager.
If this role is of interest to you, and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.
Apply for HR Operations Manager - CTC Cleared
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly