Senior People and Service Business Partner - Specialised Services
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a successful private healthcare organisation for an experienced permanent Senior People and Service Business Partner – Specialised Services. The role is based in the south east and includes home working, however travel to locations across the south east is required.; the salary of £60-70k p/a includes a car allowance.
Reporting to the Director of People Operations you will have up to 4 Business Partners as direct reports. You will be responsible for the delivery of the people and service strategy creating local workforce plans to drive improvement in key performance indicators.
- Undertake functional OD reviews and review workforce plans with business leaders.
- Influence, coach and mentor senior business leaders and act as a primary contact for first class professional guidance and customer service.
- Work in partnership with leaders to design and implement local people and service projects.
- Deliver measurable improvements in people, service and commercial business performance.
- The ideal candidate will be strategic not operational and will have experience of coming up with OD design ideas and implementing them.
- Experience of working in an NHS trust is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Permanent Senior People and Services Business Partner based in the south east with a prestigious private healthcare organisation.
If this role is of interest to you, and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.