A large and complex NHS Trust with a strong HR team and reputation is looking for an experienced and driven HR Business Partner to join them for an Interim period.
The purpose of the role is to support the Senior HR Team and the directorate you are responsible for to drive the HR strategy and deliver a HR service in line with the Trust’s objectives.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Strategically partner with the leadership team to advise and lead across all areas of HR from policy and process to ER, talent acquisition, coaching and development
- Lead on talent mapping, succession planning and retention activity
- Manage the performance review process, coaching on clear objectives and development plans
- Ensure the HR policy, procedures and practices of the business comply fully with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure operational HR practice and processes are effective, fit for purpose and in line with employment law
The successful candidate will have:
- CIPD qualification or experience in human resources management
- Sound people/team management and coaching experience
- Confident and effective relationship builder with strong stakeholder management and coaching skills
- Outstanding solid HRBP skills - ability to engage, motivate and deliver organisational objectives
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.
Apply for HRBP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly