My client is a leading international law firm who is looking to recruit a HR Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
The HR Manager will proactively deliver business focused HR services to fee earners.
The key duties will include:
- Providing leadership and expertise on a wide range of generalist HR issues including talent management, succession planning and annual promotions processes.
- Coaching partners to deliver their strategic and operational objectives.
- Undertaking complex disciplinary and grievance procedures and flexible working requests.
- Overseeing resourcing plans for practice groups and work with the Recruitment Managers to provide effective recruitment solutions which are in line with the needs of the business.
- Supporting and delivering projects aligned to the firm’s people strategy and engaging the relevant stakeholders across the business to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Working alongside the L&D team to identify development needs and promoting L&D across the firm.
The HR Manager will be a highly experienced generalist with proven experience of operating at Manager/Business Partner level in a professional services or legal setting. You will have a sound knowledge of employee relations, strong influencing and negotiating skills, a good understanding of the performance management process as well as well as the ability to quickly build credibility amongst senior stakeholders.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly