- Full Time
My client is a leading international law firm looking to hire a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
The Recruitment Advisor will report directly into the Recruitment Manager and will work closely with key stakeholders across the UK offices. They will be responsible for delivering effective and efficient end-to- end recruitment, this will include a focus on direct sourcing.
The key duties will include:
- Take ownership for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for both business services and fee earner needs, including writing job descriptions, screening CVs, creating shortlists, conducting interviews and managing the offer process with hiring managers/Partners
- Provide a high-level candidate experience in the recruitment process
- Provide advice and guidance to hiring managers and Partners relating to the recruitment process
- Use LinkedIn, job boards and talents pools to proactively source candidates
- Build a candidate pipeline for immediate recruitment requirements and for future needs
- Manage third party relationships
- Work with the wider HR team day to day and on specific HR and recruitment projects.
The Recruitment Advisor will have full 360 recruitment experience with knowledge of social media tools to develop an employer brand. They will have excellent communication skills on all levels and will have strong interviewing capabilities. The right candidate will be an enthusiastic and proactive person with a flexible approach to their work load. They will be detail orientated and will have an understanding of recruitment legislation and best practice.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you